新第一范文网:谁伤害过你,谁击溃过你,都不重要。重要的是谁让你重现笑容。

新概念英语第一册第45-46课:The boss's letter

若水22 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

新概念英语第一册第45-46课:The boss's letter

  Lesson 45 The boss's letter老板的信

  Listen to the tape then answer this question. Why can't Pamela type the letter?
  听录音,然后回答问题。帕梅拉为什么无法打信?

  THE BOSS: Can you come here a minute please, Bob?
  老 板:请你来一下好吗?鲍勃?

  BOB: Yes, sir?
  鲍 勃: 什么事,先生?

  THE BOSS: Where's Pamela?
  老 板:帕梅拉在哪儿?

  BOB: She's next door.She's in her office, sir.
  鲍 勃: 她在隔壁,在她的办公室里,先生。

  THE BOSS: Can she type this letter for me?Ask her please.
  老 板:她能为我打一下这封信吗?请问她。

  BOB: Yes, sir.
  鲍 勃: 好的,先生。

  BOB: Can you type this letter for the boss please, Pamela?
  鲍 勃: 请你把这封信给老板打一下可以吗,帕梅拉?

  PAMELA: Yes, of course I can.
  帕梅拉:可以,当然可以。

  BOB: Here you are.
  鲍 勃: 给你这信。

  PAMELA: Thank you, Bob.
  帕梅拉:谢谢你,鲍勃。

  PAMELA: Bob!
  帕梅拉:鲍勃!

  BOB: Yes?
  What's the matter.
  鲍 勃: 怎么了?怎么回事?

  PAMELA: I can't type this letter.
  帕梅拉:我打不了这封信。

  PAMELA: I can't read it!
  帕梅拉:我看不懂这封信,

  The boss's handwriting isterrible!
  老板的书写太糟糕了!

  New Word and expressions生词和短语
  can
  modal verb 能够

  boss
  n. 老板,上司

  minute
  n. 分(钟)

  ask
  v. 请求,要求

  handwriting
  n. 书写

  terrible
  adj. 糟糕的,可怕的

  Notes on the text课文注释
  1  Can you come here a minute please, Bob?
221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

新概念英语第一册第45-46课:The boss's letter

微信扫码分享